Thursday, November 13, 2008

Intro



♥~Dont say im nice if u have never talked to me..
♥~Dont add me just because u think im cool..
♥~Dont say im cool just because of the music i listen to..
♥~Dont say u like the music i listen to just to attract me..
♥~Dont ask me out when u dont know me..
♥~Dont say u know me over a few comments and chats..
♥~Dont say im a freak when im different..
♥~Dont say im stupid when im smarter than u..
♥~Dont act like my best friend when u are not even a friend..
♥~Dont say u care when u are so far away..
♥~Dont make me happy when ur words are not true..
♥~Dont say goodbye when i need u..
♥~Dont say u miss me when u know thats what i wanna hear..
♥~Dont say u love me when u dont..
♥~Dont think im weak when i can break u..
♥~Dont think u know me when u have no idea..
♥~Dont ignore me when my heart cries for u..
♥~Dont bleed my heart out when i love u..
♥~Dont say u are lonely when u have me..
♥~Dont underestimate me..
♥~Dont judge me...

No comments: